约伯记-Job<上一章 下一章>

约伯记-Job 第 9 章

9:1约伯回答说,
Then Job answered and said,
9:2我真知道是这样;但人在神面前怎能成为义的?
I do indeed know that it is so. But how can a man be righteous before God?
9:3人若愿意与祂争辩,千件事中也不能回答一件。
If he is pleased to contend with Him, He cannot answer Him one thing in a thousand.
9:4祂心里有智慧,并且能力强大;谁抗拒祂而平安无事呢?
He is wise in heart and mighty in strength-Who has ever resisted Him and come through whole? -
9:5祂在怒中把山翻倒挪移,山并不知觉;
He who removes mountains, and they do not know it, When He overturns them in His anger;
9:6祂使地震动,离其本位,地的柱子就摇撼;
Who shakes the earth from its place, And its pillars shake;
9:7祂吩咐日头,日头就不升起,祂又封闭众星;
Who commands the sun, and it does not rise, And seals up the stars;
9:8祂独自铺张诸天,步行在海浪之上;
Who alone stretched forth the heavens And trod upon the heights of the sea;
9:9祂造北斗、参星、昴星、和南方的密宫;
Who made the Bear, Orion, and the Pleiades, And the chambers of the south;
9:10祂行大事不可测度,行奇事不可胜数。
Who does great things that cannot be searched, Indeed, wonderful deeds that cannot be numbered.
9:11看哪,祂从我旁边经过,我却不看见;祂在我面前走过,我也不察觉。
Indeed, He passes by me, but I do not see Him; And He goes by, but I do not perceive Him.
9:12看哪,祂夺取,谁能阻挡?谁敢问祂,你作什么?
Indeed, He snatches away; who can stop Him? Who can say to Him, What are You doing?
9:13神必不收回祂的怒气;扶助拉哈伯的,屈身在祂以下。
God does not turn back His anger; Under Him Rahab's helpers stoop.
9:14既是这样,我怎敢回答祂,怎敢选择言辞与祂辩论?
How then can I answer Him And choose my words properly with Him?
9:15我虽有义,也不能回答祂;只能向那审判我的恳求。
I, though righteous, could not answer Him; I could only plead for mercy before my Judge.
9:16我若呼吁,祂应允我,我仍不信祂真听我的声音。
If I called out and He answered me, I do not believe that He would hearken to my voice.
9:17因祂用旋风摧残我,无故的加增我的损伤。
For He crushes me with a whirlwind And multiplies my wounds without cause.
9:18祂不容我喘一口气,倒使我饱受苦恼。
He does not permit me to catch my breath, But fills me with bitterness.
9:19若论力量,祂真有能力;若论审判,祂说,谁能定下日期传我来呢?
If we speak of strength, indeed, He is mighty! Or if of judgment, Who, says He, can appoint Me a time?
9:20我虽是义的,我口要定我为有罪;我虽完全,我口必显我为弯曲。
Though I am righteous, my mouth would condemn me; Though I am perfect, it would prove me perverse.
9:21我本完全;我不顾自己;我厌弃我的性命。
I am perfect; I do not regard my soul; I despise my life.
9:22行善作恶都是一样;所以我说,完全人和恶人,祂都灭绝。
It is all one; therefore I say, He destroys the perfect and the wicked.
9:23若有人忽然遭杀害之祸,祂必戏笑无辜人的绝望。
If some scourge suddenly kills, He derides the despair of the innocent.
9:24地交在恶人手中;祂蒙蔽地上审判官的脸。若不是祂,是谁呢?
The earth is given into the hand of the wicked; He covers the faces of its judges. If not He, then who is it?
9:25我的日子比跑信的更快,急速过去,不见福乐。
And my days are swifter than a running messenger; They flee away, they do not see good;
9:26我的日子过去如快船,如急落抓食的鹰。
They go by like reed boats, Like an eagle swooping on the prey.
9:27我若说,我要忘记我的苦情,除去我的愁容,显出愉快;
If I say, I will forget my complaint, I will put off my sad countenance and look cheerful;
9:28我就惧怕我一切的痛苦,知道你必不以我为无辜。
I fear all my pains: I know that You will not hold me innocent.
9:29我必被你定为恶;我何必徒然劳苦?
I will be accounted wicked; Why then do I labor in vain?
9:30我若用雪水洗身,用碱洁净我的手,
If I wash myself with soap And cleanse my hands with lye,
9:31你还要把我扔在坑里,连我的衣服都憎恶我。
Yet You will plunge me into the pit, And my own garments will abhor me.
9:32祂本不像我是人,使我可以回答祂,又使我们可以同听审判。
For He is not a man, as I am, that I should answer Him, That we should enter into litigation together.
9:33我们中间没有仲裁的人,可以给我们两造按手。
There is no referee between us, Who may lay his hand upon us both.
9:34愿祂使祂的刑杖离开我,不使我因祂的可畏而惊惶;
Let Him take His rod away from me, And let not the dread of Him terrify me;
9:35我就说话,并不惧怕;现在我却不是这样。
Then I would speak and not be afraid; For I am not such.
 
约伯记-Job 第 9 章 <上一章 下一章>