约伯记-Job 第 33 章 |
33:1 | 然而约伯阿,请听我的话,侧耳听我一切的言语。 But now, Job, hear my speaking, And give ear to all my words. |
33:2 | 请看,我已经开口,我的舌头已经在我口中发言。 Indeed now, I have opened my mouth; My tongue has spoken in my mouth. |
33:3 | 我的言语显明我心中的正直;我嘴唇所知道的,就清洁无伪的说出。 My words manifest the uprightness of my heart, And what my lips know they speak sincerely. |
33:4 | 神的灵造了我,全能者的气使我得生。 The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty has enlivened me. |
33:5 | 你若能,就回答我;请站起来,在我面前陈明。 If you can, respond to me; Arrange your words before me; take your stand. |
33:6 | 看哪,我在神面前与你一样,也是由泥土中捏出来的。 Indeed, I am before God as you are; I too was cut out of clay. |
33:7 | 我的威吓不能使你惊惶,我的压力在你身上也不会沉重。 So no fear of me can terrify you, Nor can my pressure be heavy upon you. |
33:8 | 你所说的我听见了,我听见你言语的声音,说, You have surely spoken in my hearing, And I have heard the voice of your words, saying, |
33:9 | 我是清洁无过的;我是纯洁的,在我里面也没有罪孽。 I am clean and without transgression; I am pure, and there is no iniquity in me. |
33:10 | 看哪,神找机会攻击我,以我为仇敌, See, He finds occasions for hostility against me; He considers me as His enemy. |
33:11 | 把我的脚上了木狗,察看我一切的行径。 He puts my feet in stocks; He watches all my paths. |
33:12 | 我要回答你说,你这话不对,因神比人更大。 However, in this you are not right, I will answer you, For God is greater than man. |
33:13 | 你为何与祂争论说,祂的事祂都不回答呢? Why do you contend with Him, Saying that He does not answer for any of His affairs? |
33:14 | 原来神用一种方式,甚至用两种方式说话,人却不理会; For God speaks in one way, Indeed in two ways, without any perceiving it - |
33:15 | (人在床上打盹沉睡的时候,神在梦中,在夜间的异象里说话;) In a dream, a night vision, When deep sleep falls upon men In the slumberings upon their beds - |
33:16 | 神就开通人的耳朵,将他们当受的教训印在他们心上, Then He opens the ears of men And seals up their instruction, |
33:17 | 好叫人转离自己所行的,又将骄傲从人除掉。 That He may turn man aside from his doing And hide pride from man. |
33:18 | 祂使人的魂不陷在坑里,使人的生命不灭在刀下。 He keeps his soul from the pit, And his life from perishing by the sword. |
33:19 | 人在床上被神用痛苦惩治,骨头不住的挣扎; He is also chastened with pain upon his bed And with continual strife in his bones, |
33:20 | 以致他的生命厌弃食物,他的魂厌恶美味。 So that his life abhors bread, And his soul, fancy food. |
33:21 | 他的肉消瘦,以致看不见,先前不见的骨头,都凸出来。 His flesh is so consumed that it cannot be seen, And his bones that had not been seen stick out. |
33:22 | 他的魂临近深坑,他的生命接近灭命者。 And his soul draws near to the pit, And his life, to the destroyers. |
33:23 | 一千天使中,若有一个在他身旁作传话的,指示人所当行的事, If there is with him an angel, An interpreter, one of a thousand, To declare to man what is right for him, |
33:24 | 神就向他开恩,说,救赎他免下深坑;我已经得了赎价。 Then He will be gracious to him and will say, Redeem him from going down into the pit; I have found a ransom. |
33:25 | 他的肉要比孩童的肉更嫩;他就返老还童。 His flesh will be fresher than in childhood; He will return to the days of his youth. |
33:26 | 他祷告神,神就悦纳他,使他欢呼朝见神的面;神又使人复得他的义。 He will pray to God, and He will accept him, So that he sees His face with joyous shouting; And God restores to man his righteousness. |
33:27 | 他要向人歌唱说,我犯了罪,屈枉正直,却未受报应。 He will sing to men and say, I sinned and perverted what was right, But it was not paid back to me. |
33:28 | 神救赎了我的魂免入深坑;我的生命也必见光。 He has redeemed my soul from perishing in the pit, And my life will see the light. |
33:29 | 看哪,神两次、三次向人行这一切的事, Indeed, all these things God accomplishes for a man, Twice, even three times, |
33:30 | 为要从深坑救回人的魂,以活人之地的光照耀他。 To bring his soul back from the pit, To enlighten him with the light of the living. |
33:31 | 约伯阿,你当侧耳听我的话;不要作声,我要说话。 Take heed, Job; hear me. Be silent, and I will speak. |
33:32 | 你若有话说,就可以回答我;你只管说,因我愿以你为是。 If you have anything to say, answer me; Speak, for I desire to justify you. |
33:33 | 若不然,你就听我说;你不要作声,我便将智慧教训你。 If not, you listen to me; Be silent, and I will teach you wisdom. |
约伯记-Job 第 33 章 | <上一章 下一章> |